How effective is Acmella Oleracea?
What is Acmella Oleracea anyway?
The Acmella Oleracea plant is an annual herbaceous plant from the daisy family. The numerous leaves are very simple and have a slightly notched leaf margin. The inflorescences are basket-shaped.
Origin of the Acmella Oleracea
Paracress originated in South America. There it has been an insider tip for beautiful and wrinkle-free skin for centuries. For a long time, paracress was also used in traditional medicine to treat headaches, toothaches, asthma and rheumatism. A few years ago, scientists made the groundbreaking discovery: the plant with the yellow, spherical flowers with a red center contains an active ingredient that has remarkable muscle-relaxing properties even at low concentrations - spilanthol.
Acmella Oleracea as an active ingredient in cosmetics?
Acmella Oleracea, also called "Paracress Extract", is generally referred to as "herbal botox without side effects", which describes the importance of this substance very well. It is extremely well tolerated and is considered extremely effective. Cosmetic products that contain paracress extract are particularly effective and an excellent alternative to conventional anti-aging ingredients. As a rule, jambue extract is used in highly concentrated care products and together with other active ingredients. Clear differences in quality are often noticeable here: Consumers should make sure that they only purchase products that contain natural jamb extract and other high-quality ingredients.
What does Acmella Oleracea do?
- The paracress extract slows down these microcontractions due to its muscle-relaxing mechanism and therefore works optimally against expression lines
- The effect of spilanthol on the collagen network enables the skin to firm and leads less wrinkles
- The skin will remodeled, streamlined, consolidated, padded and even deep wrinkles are reduced
What are the results of Acmella Oleracea in skin care?
- Natural local anesthetic - a kind Organic botox for wrinkles
- Reduction of expression lines & Delaying the aging process
- Optimal for that Smoothing of expression lines such as crow's feet, forehead lines or wrinkles in the nasolabial area
- For a remodeled, toned, firm & padded skin