Terms Of Service
Standard Business Terms and customer information
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts you make with us as a provider (Julian Helbig) close via the website https://www.beauty-outlet24.de/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following rules is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of Contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the setting of each product on our website we will submit a binding offer to conclude a contract on the terms specified in the product description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will be displayed on the order summary page.
If you use an instant payment system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Immediately) as payment method, you will either be directed to the order summary page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "order with payment" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in writing (eg by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail partly automated. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Contract term / termination for subscription contracts
(1) The subscription contract between you and us has the agreed term. If the contract is not canceled in writing (e.g. email) by one of the parties 3 weeks before the end of the contract (unless a different period is stipulated in the respective offer), it is tacitly extended by the agreed basic term. If the basic term is more than one year, the contract is only extended by one year.
(2) The right to terminate the contract without notice for an important reason remains unaffected.
§ 4 Special agreements for offered payment methods
(1) Payment by invoice via Klarna Germany
In collaboration with Klarna we offer invoice purchase as a payment option. The payment period is 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and either sent by email or together with the goods. The payment is made to Klarna. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available to consumers. You can find the complete terms and conditions for invoice purchase here.
Klarna checks and evaluates
Data protection confirmation
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention, in so far as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§ 6 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you will be asked to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) As far as you are an entrepreneur, deviating from the above warranty regulations applies:
a) As a condition of the thing only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer as agreed apply, but not other advertising, public claims and expressions of the manufacturer.
b) In case of defects, we provide warranty at our discretion by repair or replacement. If the defect elimination fails, you can request a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The elimination of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, unless the shipment corresponds to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. The reduction in time does not apply:
- culpably caused damages for injury to life, limb or health and for intentional or grossly negligent other damages;
- as far as we maliciously concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its deficiency;
- with statutory recourse claims that you have against us in connection with rights to defects.
§ 7 right choice
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
In Delmegrund 8
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, treaty text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. After the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, eg by e-mail, which you can print or electronically save.
4. Essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Price and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately during the ordering process and must be borne by you in addition, unless the delivery free of charge has been promised.
5.3. If the delivery to countries outside the European Union, we may be responsible for other costs, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
5.4. Any costs incurred in transferring funds (bank transfer or exchange rate charges) must be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
6. delivery terms
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a carrier not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
Are you an entrepreneur, supply and shipment is at your risk.
7. Statutory warranty rights
The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
8. Contract term / termination
Information on the term of the contract and the terms of termination can be found in the "Contract term / termination for subscription contracts" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I) and in the respective offer.
These terms and conditions and customer information has been prepared by the specialist on IT law attorneys of the Händlerbund and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 23.10.2019